The Talent department for RX is responsible for managing the organization’s key talent processes that help to ensure that we have the organizational capability to deliver against our strategic goals. These include Talent Management, Talent Development, Organization Development and in conjunction with Talent Acquisition Workforce-Planning.
This role resides within the RX Global Talent team and is the primary point of contact for the Americas business for all Talent Enablement matters. The ideal candidate will develop a deep understanding of the business and utilize that knowledge to ensure that all Talent initiatives are relevant, aligned to the overall business strategy and drive results. This role will work closely with the Senior HRBP’s within the division to provide integrated Talent Development Solutions. Strong stakeholder management will be key to success, along with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively within a highly matrixed organization. The ideal candidate will also have experience assessing and identifying the root cause of organization performance issues and recommending solutions that address the true needs of the organization. This is an exciting role with career growth potential and the opportunity to work closely with business leaders across all business units within RX. This role will be a key interface between the business and the broader RELX Talent CoE teams.
- Provide internal Talent Development Consulting and act as a Talent Development ambassador throughout the organization
- Serve as a key point of contact for day-to-day talent and learning requests and manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage business requests (assess/prioritize/manage/progress/implement/sustain)
- As necessary, diagnose performance opportunities/issues and develop sound interventions to address them effectively
- Provide input to RELX Learning Solutions leader regarding design and implementation approaches of global programs to ensure RX business needs are met.
- Ensure the flawless and cost effective delivery of talent development services including:
- Implementation of capability building programs
- Implementation of organization development interventions
- Implementation and support of performance management processes
- Development and Career Planning
- Team effectiveness activities
- Facilitation to support key Talent Development initiatives
- Ensure TD and learning initiatives are embedded within the organization
- Coach business leaders and human resources partners on best practices and practical approaches to talent development within their organizations
- Maintain, encourage, and contribute to a meaningful measurement approach that relates Talent Management and learning to clear productivity and ROI metrics in the workplace
- Support the continued development of OD/OE utilizing tools to facilitate discussions and decisions and embed best practice within the company
Candidate Profile Essential Capabilities:
- Ability to influence managers in a highly matrixed environment; highly collaborative and strong team contributor
- Strong commercial orientation - able to identify present and future talent development needs based on business needs and influence the talent and development strategic plan
- Significant experience and track-record in implementing global talent development processes and/or programs, demonstrating positive impact to the organization.
- Extensive experience in needs analysis
- Internal consultancy/business partnering skills
- Track record of leading and implementing change
- Effective communicator, credible, succinct and convincing
- Analytical mind-set – able to extract insights from data
- An understanding of organizational behavior and individual behavior (OD/OE experience preferable – psychometric qualifications an advantage)
- Undergraduate degree in organizational development, HR, Occupational/Behavioral Psychology (or related) or relevant business experience.
- Master’s degree (HR/OD/Occ.Psych)
- Relevant certifications, such as MBTI, 360, DISC, OPP, Hogan, Insights, PRISM etc.
- Experience facilitating core and professional, management and leadership development programs
- HRBP/generalist experience
- Experience working across cultures
Work Experience & Technical Requirements:
- Minimum 8 years of talent development experience including leading OD initiatives, performance management, development planning, learning and development and change management.
- Proficiency in English - written and verbal
Travel as required