Hi, we’re ReedPop! We create the world’s best events, websites, and YouTube channels for pop culture fans across the globe. We try our hardest to bring massive amounts of fun and excitement to the lives of our audience by creating content and experiences that are original, exciting, memorable, and exceptionally awesome.
The Sponsorship Product Manager is a key role on our team, helping to drive revenue by creating and managing live and virtual sponsorship opportunities. This position leads the development, evaluation, and management of sponsorship products and packages in collaboration with Show Management, Sales, and Operations.
We’re looking for a dynamic and collaborative individual, ready to roll up their sleeves and jump right in. The perfect person for this role is excited by being able to dip into a little bit of everything… sales, operations, analytics, marketing… and all while juggling multiple projects. Are you energetic, communicative, detail-oriented, and passionate about sponsorships and pop culture? If so, get ready to join our team!
Working in tandem with Show Management, Sales, and Operations, as well as external vendors, the Sponsorship Product Manager (PM) is responsible for developing, evaluating, and managing all sponsorship products and packages that touch live and virtual experiences. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in the experiential and digital world and have a strong background in the creation and implementation of a wide range of sponsorship products and services.
- Generate, research, and evaluate new sponsorship opportunities (incl. pricing, margins)
- Identify future market opportunities and understand customer needs to define product vision and strategy
- Review and evaluate existing sponsorship opportunities (incl. pricing, margins)
- Coordinate entry of products to salesforce
- Manage detailed product information documents (incl. online media kit) and inventory trackers
- Act as a central resource to sales and sponsorship fulfillment teams through product trainings and consultation on product details, inventory, and pricing
- Maintain high-level visibility to ensure proper execution by the sponsorship fulfillment team
- Create a highly collaborative environment; contribute to sharing best practices
- Approximate travel of 30% required
Experience & Skills:
- College degree in business/marketing or related area, or equivalent business experience required
- Three or more years of relevant business experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required
- High level of computer systems comprehension, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize sales data systems; Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Understanding and/or proficiency in web advertising, digital marketing, and social media
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner in-person and electronically
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize; Self-starter
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
Relevant Business Experience Includes:
- Project Management/Account Management
- Sponsorship Evaluation
- Product Management
- Experiential Marketing
- Media and Advertising
- Digital Media