Reed Exhibitions is a leading global events business. It combines face-to-face with data and digital tools to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors, attracting more than 7 million participants. Our events leverage industry expertise, large data sets and technology to enable our customers to connect face-to-face or digitally and generate billions of dollars of revenues for the economic development of local markets and national economies around the world. Reed Exhibitions is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.www.reedexhibitions.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Expo is the world’s leading brand platform for airlines and rail operators to source the latest innovations, technologies and products for the travel catering, onboard retail and passenger comfort sector. The annual f2f event takes place alongside the Passenger Experience Conference and Aircraft Interiors Expo in Hamburg and is complemented by a 365 digital platform.
The Marketing Manager has the experience and passion to develop, manage and implement successful marketing plans across multiple brand platforms for the market leading World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Expo and the Passenger Experience Conference. Works collaboratively with a wider marketing community that delivers strategic, creative and operational support. The role plans, oversees delivery, measures and improves content led multi-channel marketing campaigns that acquire, retain and engage our customers and grow our events. This role works collaboratively in a matrix-marketing organisation.
- Working closely with the Event Leader, and the Senior Marketing Network, providing input into the overall Brand and Marketing strategies.
- Collaborating and communicating effectively with Marketing specialist and support teams; briefing, developing, overseeing, project managing and owning the delivery of a multi-channel on and offline marketing plan.
- Working with Marketing Customer insight team to evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data, customer feedback to develop a deep understanding of customers that will drive engaging marketing strategies, grow the event and improve customer satisfaction.
- Acting as brand and industry champion for World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Expo, shaping value propositions, creating the on-site experience and feature areas and ensuring that all communications and customer experience complement the brand and enhance the customer journey.
- Leading the management of PR for a show or set of shows ensuring it integrates into the wider customer campaign.
- Managing strategic partnerships to drive new and retained customers.
- Developing, managing and analysing campaigns.
- Managing a marketing budget ensuring the marketing plan is delivered within budget and ensuring all costs are tracked
- Proven track record in marketing, preferably in the exhibition environment
- A good understanding of web based marketing, segmented marketing initiatives, and databases
- Relevant experience of dedicated seminar programmes, print production, copywriting, reporting, budgets
- A strategic thinker and team player with good analytical and communication skills
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals building effective relationships with partners and suppliers.
- Demonstrable experience managing budgets and people management
- The creative ability to further develop business opportunities and to launch new initiatives
- The attributes required to secure and optimise strong business relationships/partnerships
- Excellent time management skills, to be able to prioritise a workload of a demanding event
- Ability to meet deadlines within budget