Reed Exhibitions is a leading global events business. It combines face-to-face with data and digital tools to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 500 events in almost 30 countries across 43 industry sectors, attracting more than 7 million participants. Our events, organised by 35 global offices, leverage industry expertise, large data sets and technology to enable our customers to generate billions of dollars of revenues for the economic development of local markets and national economies around the world. Reed Exhibitions is part of RELX, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
Our goals are to help our customers connect, do business with each other, and stay ahead of the trends in their industries. As the world starts to think about exiting the global pandemic, we want to help our customers in multiple sectors re-start their businesses and build back better using digital technology.
- To do that, we are establishing a digital centre of excellence with the mission to reinvent the global events business using technology. We will staff it with agile, user-centric teams charged with discovering and delivering product solutions through rapid experimentation and iteration. The centre of excellence will be based in London but we have flexible ways of working and a global outlook.
- We’re focusing our innovation efforts on leading global brands in our portfolio, which include B2C brands like GamerNetwork and ComicCon as well as some very exciting B2B brands which we think have strong digital potential
- Our initial focus is on discovery and iteration in small teams, before building larger-scale delivery teams, so we are looking for product owners with significant experience in early-stage product discovery, user and customer understanding, and iterative prototyping and development. This role might suit product leaders who like the excitement of start-up-stage activity but with the scale and support of a globally-leading company behind them. We will consider shorter-term arrangements as well as full-time roles.
We are currently seeking experienced Digital Product Owner(s) with strong stakeholder management, analysis, and documentation skills to join our Digital Centre of Excellence in our vibrant Richmond-upon-Thames head office. You will be a pivotal part of a team delivering against our vision to truly understand and delight our customers. Enabling us to provide solutions to problems they didn’t know they had by targeting relevant content to drive sales and proactively support our customer base in an agile and truly innovative business.
- Driving the digital product vision, strategy, roadmap and execution - work with multiple internal/external stakeholders to align priorities, dependencies and roadmap across the digital product portfolio.
- Defining and leading a go to market vision for the portfolio, creating new products, transforming the business to meet or exceed revenue goals and succeed in current and future market conditions
- Communicating the vision and delivering regular progress updates to Key Stakeholders.
- Keeping up to date with and leveraging emerging technologies
- Solid background as Digital Product Owner in an international environment
- Bachelors or Masters’ degree in a technical subject (Computer Science or Engineering discipline) is preferred, but not essential. MBA or management degree desirable.
- Up to date knowledge and good understanding of digital marketing landscape
- Experience in bringing new products or product features to the market, from collaborative conceptualization to execution to post-release management.