Reed Exhibitions is a leading global events business. It combines face-to-face with data and digital tools to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 500 events in almost 30 countries across 43 industry sectors, attracting more than 7 million participants. Our events, organised by 35 global offices, leverage industry expertise, large data sets and technology to enable our customers to generate billions of dollars of revenues for the economic development of local markets and national economies around the world. Reed Exhibitions is part of RELX, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
Our goals are to help our customers connect, do business with each other, and stay ahead of the trends in their industries. As the world starts to think about exiting the global pandemic, we want to help our customers in multiple sectors re-start their businesses and build back better using digital technology.
- To do that, we are establishing a digital centre of excellence with the mission to reinvent the global events business using technology. We will staff it with agile, user-centric teams charged with discovering and delivering product solutions through rapid experimentation and iteration. The centre of excellence will be based in London but we have flexible ways of working and a global outlook.
- We’re focusing our innovation efforts on leading global brands in our portfolio, which include B2C brands like GamerNetwork and ComicCon as well as some very exciting B2B brands which we think have strong digital potential
- Our initial focus is on discovery and iteration in small teams, before building larger-scale delivery teams, so we are looking for product owners with significant experience in early-stage product discovery, user and customer understanding, and iterative prototyping and development. This role might suit product leaders who like the excitement of start-up-stage activity but with the scale and support of a globally-leading company behind them. We will consider shorter-term arrangements as well as full-time roles.
We are looking for Digital Product Analyst(s) to strengthen our Digital Centre of Excellence based in Richmond-upon-Thames, UK.
Being part of a highly skilled and motivated delivery team with a passion to imagine, test, build, and deliver digital products for Reed Exhibitions customers, you will be working on the design and development of multi-platform, cross-functional, customer facing applications, which will shape the digital future of Reed Exhibitions. It is essential for this role that you are empathetic and have a deep understanding of data analytics and data driven decision-making.
Being a champion in taking the product vision and customer needs and putting them into epics and stories, working closely with Product Owners and Business Stakeholders, as well as understanding how to define metrics will make you an ideal candidate.
- Work with stakeholders to identify, model, and then document their requirements and business domain details.
- Foster communication and collaboration between Product Owner, Business Sponsors, Subject Matter Experts, Designers, Testers, and Software Engineers.
- Utilize data and user feedback to suggest improvements
- Understand drivers behind the business requirements and translate the analysis clearly to the delivery team.
- Create story mapping and story narratives.
- Write user acceptance test (UAT) cases and conduct user testing.
- Collaborate with designers to create mock-ups and user journey mappings.
- Evangelize Agile, Lean and continuous Development analysis best practice.
- Assist the Product Owner in facilitating workshops to capture requirements and generate ideas and content for problem solving.
- Bachelors’ degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, data science, or other quantitative field.
- At least 5 years work experience, or demonstrated expertise, in data manipulation, data analysis, and/or various machine learning and data visualization techniques, preferably in an international environment
- Great communicator & team player to ensure alignment within the teams and with other portfolio products.
- Knowledge of agile tools and methodologies (Jira, Kanban)
- Demonstrated excellent analytics & time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate to audiences at all levels of the organization, translating for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Ability to interact with customers in a sensitive and diplomatic manner, maintaining positive relationships and building consensus on project goals.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail with a logical approach to problem solving.