AFRICA’S LEADING EXHIBITION AND EVENT ORGANISER, REED EXHIBITIONS WORKS WITH STAKEHOLDERS, GOVERNMENT AND INDUSTRY EXPERTS, CONNECTING TRADE AND CONSUMERS, INVESTORS AND BUSINESS TO BRING YOU THE BEST ON THE AFRICAN CONTINENT.
REED EXHIBITIONS AIMS TO STIMULATE TRADE AND INVESTMENT, IGNITE CONVERSATION, SHOWCASE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, AND GROW NETWORKS BETWEEN BUYERS AND SELLERS TO ACHIEVE INCREASED BUSINESS RESULTS THROUGH CONTENT DRIVEN AGENDA’S AND INDUSTRY LED EXHIBITION AND EVENT PLATFORMS THAT PROFILE THE LATEST INNOVATIONS.
- Full Debtors function
- Check Sales Contracts
- Raise and send Invoices timeously
- Following up on outstanding money
- Ensure correct allocation to debtors accounts
- Bank recons daily
- Maintain ledgers
- Weekly reporting to management
- Full Creditors function
- Process all supplier invoices
- Prepare payments
- Maintain Ledgers
Skills and Experience:
- Business English, good verbal and written communication skills (punctuation, spelling and grammatical usage)
- Positive and proactive
- Independent thinking
- Must be a good team player
- Strong computer skills including excel
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Ability to interact and engage with all levels of staff
- Strong accounting skills with a good understanding of accounts receivable and payable.
- Good knowledge of debt collection process, policies and procedures
- Should know how to do the following recons: Debtors, Creditors and Bank
- Audit queries and liaison
- Qualification in Accounting
- Pastel Partner experience would be beneficial.
- Minimum of 5 years experience will be considered